Co-founded by Drs. Ming Wang and Galen Hull in 2013, the mission of TIMBG is to help immigrant and minority businesses, through:
1. Four quarterly forums: $25/forum for non-members, free for members.
2. Vendor table at the quarterly forums: $100;
3. Annual “Taste from around the world” event: $20/seat, $200/table (for 10 seats at $20/seat)
4. Website (www.TIMBG.org).
5. Directory: encourage mutual use of services.
6. Free consulting services for the public provided by TIMBG members.
7. Event listing service (www.diverseculturalevents.com).
Membership of TIMBG and is open to ALL immigrant and minority businesses, and as well as those that are interested in working with immigrants and minority businesses.
Please fill the form below, our staff will contact you at first convenience.